Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring/Summer Shopping List: Polka Dots



What is it about Polka Dots that are so appealing. Whether teeny tiny or huge like "Mongol Dots," they are absolutely perfect for any occasion.
Sneak Peek for Fall "Mongol Dot" look! MONGOL Brand


Have fun by mixing patterns and colors or get all matchy matchy. I found the best cardigan at Target - pink with white mini Polka Dots.
Two days later, I found some Tommy Hilfiger flip flops at Shoe Carnival--pink with white mini Polka Dots!!!
Can you say, "Score!" I've paired the matchy matchy duo with all black (black tank and black shorts) and all white (white oxford and white skirt). Order your set today (Target & Amazon-Shoe Carnival online store doesn't have the flops). I guarantee you, compliments will abound!


This little shift (trapeze dress) will be my next Amazon Prime order! I'll wear it all summer right into fall by pairing it with boots and tights. Happy Shopping!!
Polka Dot Perfection








No comments:

Post a Comment