Wednesday, June 11, 2014

C'est complet!!!



I have completed all of my edits to my book. I feel very accomplished at this point in my journey.  So, once I clicked CTRL S for the last time, I had one question: "What do I do with this masterpiece?"

Here's the answer:  Query Letter. I found help here. (Huffington Post)

I will have to craft a query letter and see what happens after that. I wish I had enough money to self publish, but for now that's a far-fetched dream. I have to live in reality, and the reality of the matter is that I will have to do the grunt work of shopping my book now. I'm up for the challenge, but I'd much rather be writing the next installment to this very interesting tale.  I really want to know what my characters will do next...how they will resolve situations that occurred.  Anyway, I'm excited to say the least, at the prospect of having my book read by many. I'll keep you posted! Any suggestions...as always leave me a comment or contact me on Twitter @akagia .


No comments:

Post a Comment