Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Dynamics of Relationships

While I should be editing my book, I stumble upon this video while working on my art internship project. Yes, I have a lot going on, but my brain cannot help but absorb everything at this point. I miss graduate school! (a little)



Anyway...

I thought about my own life as he described this wonderful impressionist painting by Manet. It is amazing how the dynamics of relationships between men and women have not changed much through the years despite the changes in our societal trappings.  I am very blessed to be at a ministry that is conducting a 12-week workshop on relationships this summer. I will not repeat my mistakes or my missteps because I am getting sound teaching that has affected my life already. Sunday was the first installment! My life will not look like In the Conservatory ever again.  I have had enough of that disjointed lifestyle.  The time is now for harmony built on a solid foundation of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Enjoy the vid and let me know what you think in the comments below, please.





No comments:

Post a Comment