Monday, December 15, 2014

Content Marketing: Timing and Topic

I learned a lot about content marketing strategies from some of my customers. I tracked the sales of my articles to several sites that had nothing to do with the various topics that were purchased from my Constant Content profile . It occurred to me that in order to reach a broader audience, one must offer quality, appealing content. So, if someone is, let's say, offering cell phone repair services and it's around Christmas time, a time when people are in the market to purchase new phones, traffic will decrease for that type of service. However, if you have some buzzwords like "Black Friday" or "holiday shopping" as well as articles about how to set up new phones, traffic will increase dramatically. Once there, this traffic may find services that they or someone they know can use! Timing and topic are everything! The fact that businesses need diverse content drives my desire to provide valuable, timely articles that are easy to read and informative. I have a few in the works now about the Valentine's Day and Springtime.


I just put one out about After-Holiday Regret Remedies that I know will drive a lot of traffic to your website.  People may also want to eat better to live long. I have a great article that details the positive impact of 10 Superfoods on your body to actually extend your life. It's a thoroughly researched article that will get you and your readers back on track after the trappings of the season. Pick one of these or another article up TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment