Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Wardrobe Reboot: Comfort


I was reading a status that my Facebook friend posted last week. She confessed to purchasing jeans from Chicos. She was slightly alarmed because Chico's is where "older women" purchase their sophisticated wears.  Had she moved into the "older women" category?  I perused the comments and it seems as if late thirty-somethings are transitioning to more sophisticated, comfortable clothing and there isn't a darn thing wrong with that. So, I must confess that I have recently begun wearing shoes that are saving my back and feet from the strain that heels pose. Don't get me wrong, the pumps, stilettos, and platforms are still in heavy rotation, but my Dansko clogs have now become my favorite! "Word of foot" is how this small European company has spread like wild fire. Well consider yourself informed! Add a pair to your Christmas list and you will not be disappointed!

 I slide on my wide legged trousers and slip on my black patent leather Dansko clogs and my feet are in heaven! Come to find out, EVERYONE is wearing these comfy shoes. Celebrities like Heidi Klum and Jennifer Garner as well as Euro-chic teenagers can be seen in Dansko clogs. So, these shoes are definitely on trend. Below are a few outfit ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment