Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cloudy Days

I woke up super early this morning with nothing to do. It felt great. All of my articles for the week were written. I'm pausing the work on my book this weekend to allow my creative juices to replenish.  I've posted an ad for my car for sale on Craigslist. I have an action plan to get my house market ready that can be done on Sunday afternoon. So what do I do on this lazy morning? I took to Tumblr and Pinterest to intake images that will amuse and ignite. I needed that time to get lost in pictures and gifs. I needed that time to just do nothing which is actually doing something.  Now I'm ready to make my weekly productivity list aka "to do list" and ravish at each check mark I'm able to make as another week flies by.

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/styledbygia/
Tumblr: styledbygia.tumblr.com and coolboyfashionideas.tumblr.com  <<<Great images to go with my article available for purchases on Constant Content (look at the window on the top left of this page) entitled Little Boy, Big Style

No comments:

Post a Comment