Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Fashion Watch: Dresses

Find this look at Forever 21+
Find this look at Lane Bryant 










This one's for my "fluffly" and "curvy" girls!


Legs, legs, legs!! Fall is the perfect time to put those legs on display. Don't put those razors away quite yet, Ladies!  I am a sucker for a great dress. The versatility of a well cut dress lends to its appeal.  

The Forever 21+ Abstract Watercolor Print Dress has me written all over it. The colors pop and go against the autumn earth tone grain. I love how they paired this body con dress with a burgundy leather jacket. For day, you can wear this dress with a black blazer and classic pair of pumps.  At night, go wild with a neon green or pink jacket and some strappy pumps.  The possibilities are endless with this dress. Every time I look at it, I see another way I could spice it up. A belt around a white oxford blouse and a statement necklace would be pure cuteness.  How about a moto jacket and some rugged Frye boots like the ones found here to keep them guessing?

Lane Bryant's Leopard A-line Dress is the perfect piece to transition from end of summer to fall to winter.  Where it now as is. As it gets chillier, throw on a black leather jacket or a chunky cardigan like the one here. For more fun jazz it up with a POC. A pashmina in a color that compliments your complexion would be ideal. My colors would be turquoise or watermelon. I found that out by reading The Color of Style by David Zyla. The peeptoe mule booties are perfect with this dress and as the temps drop, a great riding boot or heeled boot in any color except grey would be a knockout!  Have fun with opaque stockings with those boots or a suede shoe of the same color. So much can be done with this piece!

And Ladies, if you need help finding wide calf boots, drop me a note. I got a nice long list for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment