Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Fashion Watch: Scaled Up Scandal Look

I think I'm the only person in the world who does not watch Scandal. I understand the appeal, yet by the time it comes on, it's lights out for me. Plus, I can't get fully invested in a story line other than my own because God is truly amazing me with wonderful blessings that keep me occupied! Yet, I have seen the great fashions that Olivia Pope dons each week in magazine and commercials.  Imagine my surprise when I read--albeit late-- that there is a Limited Scandal Collection.



 So, I took a look and was impressed by the offerings. I was not impressed, however, by the sizes available. I know I'm late, but goodness me, the size availability was shoddy.  So, for all my curvaceous cuties out there, I pulled together some of  what I call "Scaled Up" Scandal items on Polyvore. (Keep a eye out for more "Scaled Up" looks in the future.) The color palette is the same, but these clothes will fit! You will have to do a little shopping around to pull the looks together, but it will be worth it. I'm not quite sure the relevance of "Gladiators,"  but I guess you'll be one (curves and all) once you add these pieces to your wardrobe. "It's handled!"
Scaled Up Scandal Look


Trench coat
simplybe.com


Brown pants
$240 - beigeplus.com


Dolce&Gabbana gray pumps
$760 - farfetch.com



Tie collar blouse
mostrami.pl

No comments:

Post a Comment