Friday, October 24, 2014

Today's Soundtrack: Oriental Uno by Beats Antique


If you ever need to get pumped up to do something daunting, this is the song for you. I happened upon this song while listing to Bossanova Radio on Pandora. From the very first sound, I was enthralled with the production of this track. I am so glad there are no vocals to disturb the absolutely mesmerizing instrumentation of Beats Antique.

This "experimental world fusion and electronic music group" has gotten my attention! Check out their site here.  Apparently, the live shows are nothing short of magical, so I guess I'll be checking for tour dates.  They remind me of Daft Punk but with their own sense of sound and imagery. Well, sense I mentioned Daft Punk I might as well add a couple of their tracks.



No comments:

Post a Comment